For this second post of “releasing 12” I share with you a glimpse into the apologies I make to myself in times of panic and pain.
1) I am so sorry for not being more decisive.
2) I am so sorry I search for more on the outside and seem unsatisfied with what’s on the inside.
3) I am so sorry my decisions are too often based on financial security.
4) I am so sorry I buy without the need for more.
5) I am so sorry I look for something else or someone else to fix things instead of relying on my own strength.
6) I am so sorry I make excuses for not doing the things I say I will do.
7) I am so sorry I to consistently procrastinate new business development.
8) I am so sorry I have stopped listening to my body
9) I am so sorry I place my own passions behind the needs of others.
10) I am so sorry for every time I felt settling was “good enough.”
11) I am so sorry I grow tired quicker as each year passes.
12) I am so sorry I abandon myself at the times when I need ME more than anything else.