If you’ve been reading this blog for awhile you know that about once a month I share around 10 of the life “lessons” learned last year through working with a business mentor, being a member of a mastermind group and taking countless seminars and workshops. Today I add another installment featuring the stories I tell myself.
76) Surrender the toxic emotion of the physical mind to pursue the essence of spirit
77) I have an addiction to feeling needed.
78) I, like other Enneagram 7s need a path to start an adventure
79) If I write intuitively, the message will be clear to those I am meant to serve
80) I’m afraid to let go of things because they represent a promise I made myself
81) If I let go more, I will create space for more
82) My intentions are far grander than my time and space
83) My curse in life is not knowing
84) My pain is my power
85) I often give too much away in fear I will be ignored or forgotten